Nov 24, 2012

WELCOME TO 7TH AVENUE

                                                              Those who never fail, never try.
Here comes my try of building my future in fashion world. Welcome to the 7th Avenue, my personal style blog.
       I moved to England 2 months ago, and now I am studying fashion communication and promotion at University of Huddersfield, which's one of the most amazing things that happened to me for a while. My first post is written from London-the most amazing place on earth,where even the rain and wind can't make you feel cold. Now that I realized how much I need a blog, I am starting one today.
                 I am already involved in 3 different fashion projects, so loads and loads of stuff are coming up.
Keep updated for more information. See you soon and I hope you'll enjoy this blog.
                                                                                     Top : St. John
                                                                                      Dirndl Skirt: Comptoir des Cotonniers
                                                                                      Boots: Giuseppe Zanotti






                   And don't forget to hype my look on lookbook.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading My Blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...