Dec 3, 2012

Mango + H&M

                 I was craving for this golden sweater since I first saw it a year ago. Sometimes H&M can impress  even me, by creating such lovely clothing. Lucky me, I bough the last par of this kind of sweaters on sale, and it costed me 10 £. Woohoo!
         I haven't posted for a while because I had some health issues, which I am desperately trying to solve. After being ill for about a month , my physical aspect had changed a lot,and not in the best way. You can't see them now (and I hope you never will) because this pictures were shot before I lost 10kg. Now I am on a  "recovery" process. I'm eating and sleeping as much as I can to  make myself able to walk and live without the pain I feel now. Wish me good luck and see you guys soon!
                                              I am wearing : Sweater and Jeans H&M
                                                                     Shoes and Bag : Mango
                 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Reading My Blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...